Smile Good Account Guidelines
Smile, a powerful platform connecting millions of people together of the same interests whether they are a celebrity, youth, corporate or government sector. Overtime, we have gathered various guidelines and we would like to initiate you as well to adapt these guidelines as well.
- For maximum exposure, make sure your privacy is set to PUBLIC. A PUBLIC account means anyone can Listen you without permission and can send you a private message. Users can also view your updates on your Smile Profile Page.
- Don't mix caps, don't use all-upper-case
- Bad: ThErE Is a BiG CrOwD In tHe MaRkEt.
- Good: There is a big crowd in the market.
- Complete your profile information. The more details you mention in your profile the better your Listeners will know about you. Please be specific and interesting.
- Bad: Hi, I'm Maria.
- Good: Hi, I'm Maria from Karachi. Studying Finance at Bahria University Karachi.
- Don't send too many updates. Unlike the web, mobiles are ALWAYS on and your Smiles are sent instantly. Sending too many updates can very easily annoy the people connected with you on Smile. Send Smile updates sparingly, if you send too many too quickly, you will lose your community on Smile.
- Try to post your update for a relevant topic, don't spam users with irrelevant updates. If you got an update from Smile short codes for targeting a specific problem, people expect you to talk about the relevant topic.
- Donít use special characters.
- Donít send updates at odd times
- Use good grammar for publishing content.
- Engage with your community in a peaceful environment.
- Have a good profile picture; do not use obscene photographic content.
- Respect your Community of people on Smile.